Wednesday 27 June 2012

Gay and Lesbian


The rock-bottom earthly truth is that most of us have their own (I do) thoughts about the gay and lesbian community. We talk about it in society, at home, at work, in church and I guess pretty much everywhere. The worst folk are the soapbox preachers in our social circles- People who thrive on their righteous belief that they alone have the world figured out. They cry out all sorts of songs and calls like, “it’s not Christian” or “our forefathers turn in their graves when man does that”

Personally, I haven’t had any interaction with the gay and lesbian community but my friend suggested that she would invite some of her gay friends to hang with us and I could get to know them.
This morning on the Maina and King’ang’I breakfast show, a caller had the nuts (no pun) to suggest that the entire community be rounded up and shipped to the United States (I assume he said this to allude to the fact that the American president supports them and most of the U.S society is more permissive to this) & the chap had many supporting call-ins? _?. It sucks balls (again no pun- OK, maybe a tad bit intended) when society turns into nothing but a deluded swarm of lemmings that most times end up drowning in the migration.



 






Whether a man dyes his hair kool-Aid purple or he contains extra colors within his emotional range, It’s whatever…don’t trip!
That said, I play for team crotch and I totally endorse women kissing each others face off